4.05.2014

My God is Bigger

We need lots of prayers. I had cramping yesterday and started spotting last night. The doc on call said there's nothing they can do, but I know God can do something. Praying for a miracle and that our baby is digging a spot to stay for the next several months. I know everything medical points towards this not being a viable pregnancy, but I know God is bigger than medicine. Praying. For the past 2 weeks we have prayed for our baby to find a spot and for God to take care of our little miracle. I am absolutely devastated. For the past 2 weeks we have believed THIS was it. We have talked about "our baby". I text my husband daily to tell him what I have fed "our baby" for lunch. I even ordered a super special "I Love My Daddy" gift for my husband. I'm determined. God is so much bigger than anything a doctor can say. Please pray with us. Please. 

Dear Baby: 
I do not know what's going on, but I'm scared. Please hold on tight in there. We love you so much already. Please little one... 

Love, 
Mommy 


I've put myself on bedrest for the day. My little fur baby is watching out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment