1.06.2011

2 More Days!

Sigh.  Thank goodness today has not been quite as crazy as Monday- Wednesday of this week! The week has finally calmed down and I can actually breathe... and blog! :) 

Oh my. I have so many positive things going on in my life right now! It is so hard to believe this is MY life! I am the happiest I've been in a very long time. I have the most amazing friends. I have a fantastic job. I have a supportive family. The most important thing is I'm working on "repairing" my relationship with God. :)

Yesterday my dad surprised me with the purchase of a new (to me) car! I'm the proud owner of a 2004 Toyota Corolla (almost). I am beyond excited since a new car is something I have been in the market for over the past several months.  Isn't it funny how God works sometimes?  Just last week as I was working on my budget, I thought to myself, "I am going to need a car soon, but I just don't know if now is the right time for it."  I thought long and hard about it and prayed about it and yesterday that door opened for me thanks to my  Father and of course my loving and supportive Daddy.  

Tonight my brother will be coming over for some much needed brother/ sister hang out time while we eat pizza and watch the MTSU game on ESPN.  I am beyond excited about spending time with my brother. Our lives have gone in crazy directions over the last three years, and we haven't been able to see each other as much as I wish we could.

The Road Trip. Oh the road trip. Well the hotel is booked, the plans are falling into place, and I'm so excited! Not once have I thought this is a bad idea.  Usually when I do spontaneous things I have a moment of "Wait a minute. Do I really need to do this?".  Not this time.  We will see how it goes.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment