11.17.2014

Bumpdate - 32 Weeks


 

How Far Along?:  32w

Due Date: Our due date has been bumped to January 11th. The goal is to make it to December 22nd.
 
Weight Gain: I have actually started losing weight in the last 2 weeks. I became a stay-at-home mom as of a week ago. I'm going to blame the weight loss on me not sitting at a desk all day anymore. I can assure you, my eating habits have not improved since I've been home. I ate an entire sleeve of Oreos last week over the course of 5 days. I am drinking 2% milk daily. I am eating 5-6 small meals a day. I'm not sure what is going on. I plan to bring this up at our appointment on Wednesday.
 
Maternity Clothes: For the most part it is all I wear. On days I do not feel absolutely amazing, I typically throw on pre-pregnancy sweat pants and a maternity shirt. I don't stay in my pajamas all day!  
 
Sleep: Sleeping comfortably has become difficult over the last couple of nights. Zantac has helped with the acid reflux and heartburn; however, the size of my belly makes it really hard for me to turn over, get out of bed, and just basically sleep comfortably. I may try to add an extra pillow under my belly tonight and see if that helps.

Best Moment This Week:  We had our final baby shower on Saturday, so I spent most of the afternoon on Sunday organizing the nursery and doing the babies' laundry. It all seems so real now! The weeks are flying by and our babies will be here SO SOON!

Weird Pregnancy Moment:  Does anyone else find it difficult to pee in a cup when they go to the doctor? I mean...is it only me?! It seems like they would have an easier solution for those of us who have bellies that stick out extra far.
 
Movement: They BOTH had the hiccups last night during Sunday Evening Worship. It was the most insane feeling. Other than the hiccups, their punches and kicks are super strong now! Gavin got down next to my belly last night to "chat" with Averlee. She punched or kicked SO hard you could see the bump on my belly. She cannot wait to get out and see her big brother I think!

Symptoms: Same as last week.  The typical pregnancy stuff.... increased appetite, lack of energy, nesting, growing belly, back and hip pain. Contractions. Lots and lots of irregular contractions.

Cravings/ Aversions: Breakfast foods are my favorite and Oreos. Not together though.  
 
Anything Make You Queasy:  Not eating when I get hungry.

Genders: We are having a sweet little boy, Ryker Christian and a precious little girl, Averlee Elizabeth
 
What I'm Looking Forward To:  My 32w checkup with the Nurse Practitioner on Wednesday and my Non-Stress Test! I cannot wait to hear their little hearts racing. We will cross our fingers and say our prayers that we avoid any hospital stays this week!
 
 
I forgot to have someone take my bump picture yesterday, so I'll leave you with a few pics of our unfinished nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment