11.12.2014

Bumpdate - 31 Weeks




How Far Along?:
  31w today. Praise God!


Due Date: Our due date has been bumped to January 11th; however, due to our brief visit in L&D last week I know we will never make it even remotely close to that day. The goal is to make it to December 22nd.

 
Weight Gain: I have quit keeping track. I'm packing on the pounds these last few weeks quicker than I can even do the math. So far my doctor is not alarmed, so I'm not worried about it. I believe my total weight gain is just over 50lbs. Not too bad for a twin pregnancy!
 
Maternity Clothes: It is all I wear!
 
Sleep: I nap daily around 1:00. I'm in bed and completely asleep by 9:00 each night. Thanks to the makers of Zantac I am no longer awake at 1:00am breathing fire or choking on stomach acid. (Too graphic? No?) I'm not very comfortable, and I do toss and turn a lot.... BUT I'm sleeping all night which is a HUGE step in the right direction!

Best Moment This Week:  We were discharged from L&D on Saturday morning. At this point, each day I'm still pregnant is a GOOD day.


Weird Pregnancy Moment:  I cannot think of any for this week. Darn. I'm usually really good at coming up with these!
 
Movement: They have definitely slowed down, but they are still moving and wiggling. Averlee still likes to put her feet INSIDE of my rib cage. Ryker is still punching and kicking down low.  

Symptoms:  The typical pregnancy stuff.... increased appetite, lack of energy, nesting, growing belly, back and hip pain. Contractions. Lots and lots of irregular contractions.

Cravings/ Aversions: Just give me some Oreos and some milk please.
 
Anything Make You Queasy:  Not eating when I get hungry.

Genders: We are having a sweet little boy, Ryker Christian and a precious little girl, Averlee Elizabeth
 
What I'm Looking Forward To:  We have our 31w checkup, growth scan, and post-hospital stay doctor visit today. That's a lot of excitement packed into one afternoon, right?  We are hoping for GOOD news! We also have one last baby shower this weekend with Trey's family. It is still up in the air if I will be attending. The shower is almost an hour and half away from home. We are going to play it by ear and see how I feel Saturday morning. Trey and I are in agreement that I do not need to completely drain myself just to go to a baby shower. We will see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. Love their names! We considered Ryker but decided to go with a different name. Averlee is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete