6.16.2014

Bump Date - 9 Weeks

How Far Along? 9 Weeks 

Due Date: The TWINS will be here early to mid December. I will be twin full term on December 16th. I'm praying I will be able to carry them to full term and we will not have many complications between now and then. Yay for Christmas babies! 


Weight Gain: 3lbs or so which is impressive considering I haven't really eaten much lately. I also haven't really been working out much. Maybe that's why I'm gaining so quickly?


Maternity Clothes: It is time. I've put it off long enough! My boobs are getting too big for my pre-pregnancy clothes other than a few dresses and a couple shirts. I'm hoping I receive a Target gift card for my birthday next week so I can get a few more maternity items. 


Sleep: I need sleep. I went home from work on Monday and went straight to bed. I slept from 6:30pm - 5:45am the next morning. I was exhausted. I also have to take a 40 min nap in my car each day on my lunch break. I'm hoping the babies are just trying to grow and I do not have an iron deficiency. We will see in a week or so I guess. 


Best Moment This Week:  I had a few! 


  • Talking about names for our little ones! 
  • We have slowly begun telling our close friends! It has been a lot of fun sharing our exciting news with others!  
  • Receiving a phone call from my OB/GYN personally congratulating us on our pregnancy. He never gave up on us and fought just as hard as we did! I cannot wait to see him at the end of the month so I can show him our little miracles! 
  • ** non-pregnancy related I got to stand beside my long time best friend as she married the love of her life on Saturday. **


Weird Pregnancy Moment: My bridesmaid dress fit perfectly 2 weeks ago at my fitting, but apparently my boobs grew quite a bit between my fitting and the wedding. I had to have some help getting my boobs stuffed into my dress enough for the dress to zip. It was slightly hilarious to those of us who knew why my boobs were so huge! 


Movement: None. The babies are the size of green olives this week. I'm sure they will be moving and kicking Mommy soon enough. I cannot wait! 


Symptoms: All day nausea, vomiting every night around 10pm, exhaustion, food aversions, puffy belly. 


Cravings/ Aversions: I have a new appreciation for chocolate milk and waffles. I still have an aversion to meat, sweets, and raw veggies. I still could eat pasta everyday, but I'm trying to cut back.  


Anything Make You Queasy: I'm queasy all day everyday. I believe my body has developed a resistance to Zofran too. I took it for a few days and it seemed to help. On Tuesday I had to take it twice and it didn't even phase my nausea. I'm just trying to manage it by drinking plenty of lemon water and eating small (very very small) frequent meals throughout the day. 


Gender: Since the babies have separate sacs, we are thinking we may have boy/ girl growing! We won't know for several weeks though. 


What I'm Looking Forward To:  We are telling our families on Saturday (We will be 9w3d.) We are also looking forward to celebrating Trey's very first Father's Day! My final appointment with NFC is on the 17th, then I will be released to my OB/GYN! It will be bittersweet. I'm hoping I can hold it together and not cry!  Oh and I will be 10w1d on my 29th birthday! Happy Birthday to me! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! So exciting that you got to share with your families! Twins - YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete